- Import-export becomes Apperson’s first vertical market.
- Houston office opens.
- Launches customized inventory-control system for customers.
- Seattle office opens.
- Company starts manufacturing OMR/bubble scan forms for the education industry.
- The first Advantage™ test scanner is introduced.
- Company name is changed to Apperson Print Management Services.
- New E-Doc division is acquired, which later became known as Digital Technology Services (DTS).
- The first GradeMaster™ test scanner is introduced.
- Launches new DataLink™ software to work with scanners to collect data off of paper.
- Customers place orders via the internet for the first time.
- DTS expands operations to the east-coast Charlotte facility to cover customers nationwide.
- July 15, 2005: Apperson Print Management Services celebrates 50 years in business!
- Company name is changed to Apperson Print Resources
- Corporate office moves to Cerritos, CA
- Charlotte and Seattle offices move to more efficient offices to accommodate growing business
- BenchMark™ auto-feed test scanner is released.
- Apperson reaches a major milestone in selling 125 million scan forms annually with more than 20,000 scanners sold nationally.
2010 – 2014
- The personal SideKick test scanner is released.
- Apperson undergoes a rebrand and changes its corporate name to Apperson and establishes core education brand of DataLink.
- Apperson launches its first online digital academic assessment platform – DataLink Evo.
- Apperson partners with Devereux to become the sole publisher of the DESSA which assesses Social and Emotional Learning competencies in the K-8 sector.
- Apperson launches the first online digital scoring solution for assessing Social and Emotional Learning competencies using the DESSA and DESSA Mini from Devereux.
- Apperson opens its Ballantyne office to house all their product strategy and development teams.
- Apperson expands internationally and has distributors in more than 15 countries covering 6 continents.
2014 – 2017
- Apperson launches its newest cloud-based assessment solution, DataLink Ascend.
- Apperson partners with Devereux to create its sister company for SEL, Aperture Education.